4.26.2005

link-o-rama

dear friends,

i visited all of the following while procrastinating from working on my paper.

* ny times article from this morning. be sure to check out the slideshow to see the crazy-duct tape prom creations. double check the home-schoolers.
* social theorists in lego... where is bourdieu and his habitus?
* i can't tell which is the best of the worst of these covers, but fits of laughter did ensue
* i continue to love postsecret, my new favourite being from the mom of the 35 year old girl
* most of my papers involve some sort of logic diagram. mock me if you must, but i need this [thanks, qsb research associate luke]
* a sociology group blog. next up a sociology pink is the new blog.
* i am all about food that can be eaten in front of my ordinateur but usb fondue?

also i joined online christian parents today. am i a parent no. am i a sociologist yes.

is it really any wonder that i still have not finished my event-history analysis?
cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home