4.23.2005

stalking zach braff, episode four

dear friends,

all of my early stages of detective work for naught, zach braff does not arrive until today.

welcome to montreal zach braff. when i am done with my factor analysis of trust, i may come find you. nay, after i am done my event history analysis i will come find you.

as amanda would say, it's only stalking if they do not like it...
cam

ps- the number one way to get to this blog, after being my amigo, is to search "zach braff shooting last kiss montreal"... hey y'all... let me know if you are a more professional stalker than me...

pps- zach braff, if it was you reading from beverley hills, could you please tell me if jessica simpson and that guy who does the stupid stuff on mtv and plays one of the brothers duke hooked up at your bday party?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...
i'm also a zach fan.. please email me if you have any info on shooting locations
i'm no professional but i would love to help stalk him
mistry_poonam@hotmail.com

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home