10.31.2004

those liberals with their smut television and their discussions on the internets

dear friends,

i actually left the icrm to socialize last night (two nights in a row in fact), but it meant that i missed the recap of desperate houswives. so, i decided to read up on the interweb. what i found was a very interesting discussion of tuesday's election. 45 desperate houswives fans will be voting for president bush. 57 desperate housewives fans will be voting for senator kerry. below is a selection of the most interesting comments. the question was who are you voting for, bush or kerry? usernames are provided in brackets where interesting to me.

Neither one. I already voted for Michael Badnarik, the Libertarian candidate. (Early voting started 2 days ago here in Texas.)

I am undecided, but so far I think Bush is more straightforward...Kerry is a lawyer for petes sake. so I guess I'll have to say BUSH!!!!!!!!! (Mindylou72)

I am a senior citizen.During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well paying job. I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes. Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse. I lost my job. I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War. I lost my homes. I lost my health insurance. As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless. Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me. I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year. Sincerely, Saddam Hussein

After what Mrs. Kerry said about Laura Bush...I'm BUSH! Shame on you Mrs. Kerry!Being a Mother is the hardest JOB on the planet...especially this one.With Hienz money you would never know...I'm also buying HUNTS now too! My Salute to Commander and Chief of the WAHM SAHM Librarian Society...Mrs. Laura Bush! (Mommieswin)

Teresa Heinz Kerry Mrs. Teresa Heinz Kerry's name has been the source of some confusion. Americans usually pronounce Teresa; as teh-REE-seh, but she favors the more European-sounding teh-RAY-zeh. In case you have trouble with this, just remember that her husband, Democratic Presidential candidate John Kerry wants teh-RAY-zeh your taxes! LOL! GOOOOO Bush!

Soccor Mom in Pennsylvania for BUSH!!

Kerry. I think I,m the only liberal in Nebraska so keep this to yourself.

unrelated: mr. nibbleybites has been seen again. more traps are being bought.

cam


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home