10.17.2004

its the freakin weekend, baby i'm gonna have me some fun

dear friends,

this weekend was filled with glorious little. i have much to do before my trip to kansas city later this week. i have a looming stats assignment. i have papers to mark. but the following is what i did:

- watched "four weddings and a funeral"
- brief mouse-sighting induced panic-attack
- did not get out of my jammies until early evening sat. [refer to stomach-churning fri]
- watched growing-pains reunion movie
- watched [secretly enjoyed] desperate housewives
- fell asleep at 10pm
- woke up at 10am
- paid mad respect to the lord at st. patrick's
- unsuccessfully shopped for conference attire
- was freaked by metro explosion at guy-concordia
- took bus home... ryan got on same bus and instead of saying hello petted my hair, freaked me out more thn metro explosion
- chatted with ryan for a bit
- had falafel
- had warm bagel
- watched newlyweds with nick and jessica
- watched pimp my ride

and the weekend's not over. there is still law and order. even if it is criminal intent.

hope y'all had swell weekends,
cam


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home