6.13.2006

a tale of consumption, with pictures

dear friends,

these days, thanks to an unexpected lump sum payment, i have a seemingly insatiable need to consume. some things are needs. like today i needed to get my hair cut. it looks like this (minus the bangs, plus some cheek fat):




over at ebay, i am bidding on or watching all of the following:

one pair of vintage chairs for my porch (address of said porch, still unknown):



one eames style chair that will either look fabulous with the mocha couch or in my bedroom



one super cute ella moss dress that might make me look like an undergrad



one west-elm bathmat (the blue one)



oh and here you will find my amazon wishlist. yes, it is all le creuset and sage publications-- don't you judge me.

this makes me want to buy records, just to display them.

this i have wanted for a whole year and still want. this i have just recently discovered. and this i want in the chocolate version with different chairs.

and i want a wine rack-- but something like this? or like this?


and shoes! i want these and these and these (oh and these )

clearly, i can't have everything i want. and now i am scowling like anna too.

cam






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home