10.31.2008

i want some milk and cooooookies


dear friends,

was just reading some gos between articles and found this image which brought a tear to my eye. it reminded me of my princeton "family" and of the summer. over the summer, a few of us started hanging out all the time (ms.e, rc3, akm, etc.) and cooking home-style food. we make a mean mac and cheese. we developed a bit of a rep as a family, and rc3 in particular liked to call us such. some of my fave rc3isms are:

"don't go into the light carol ann" (now that he has moved for law school, i just go into the light all the time)

"where your boo? do you want me to talk to him" (my boo probably don't even know what boo means and this is all the more awesomely hilarious since we were in the middle of his place of employment. bless)

"no, it's a tote, i got it at j.crew" (in response to akm asking him if he was carrying a murse)

and of course, "do you want some milk and cookies" (the first time i didn't understand why he said it like that, but we have come to say it all the time.)

rip bernie mac,
cam

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home