4.06.2007

you can buy everything you need and lots you don't online


dear friends,

i have been particularly busy of late. and when i get too busy to spend my $ having actual out and about fun, i buy things on the internets. here are some things i have recently purchased:

1) moleskin dublin city guide. 58 days until i am there!

2) via an etsy seller, this is my most favourite thing in the world right now.


3) the doll not the child. and not for me. for hope, who is very into dora the explorer. swiper no swiping!


4) for easter, under cute cardigan... because yellow is awesome
5) for work, aka the war against the pile of reading

6) because i have a deep and abiding love of dots that will not disappear with trend. i am now on the hunt for a super hot vintage red slip to wear underneath this




i also bought a vacuum. true story.

cam

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sofi said...

PLEASE tell me where you bought all of those dresses (especially the red and white polka dot one, even though I have a shockingly similar shirt)! I am obsessed with each and every one of them. Was it eBay? An online store? Winners? TELLL MEEEE!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am seriously freaked out by that asian kid putting the slo-mo makeout moves on the toy.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dots are awesome. I have dotted tops, dotted skirts, dotted hair bands, and dotted shoes. I guess sometimes I go kind of dots overboard.

- Priscilla

12:00 AM  
Blogger Ms. Cam said...

there is just no such thing as dots overboard!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home