8.04.2005

narcicism and seeing the future

dear friends,

in a fit of boredom i did some googling at the data library (actually it started because chris and i are in a bit of a race to find two of our former colleagues... he has to find don brown via google and get in touch and i have to find signe swope... neither task is easy)... but anyway i also googled myself and discovered i have a name twin! and in the future i will wear headbands and i will still wait in line for shows.

ktown here i come,
cam

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear Carol Ann--did I spell that correctly???--it's been too long!--Well, it looks like you've found me, or, rather, I found you trying to find me =) I miss you and the Pew crew. I think I got your email a while back and was a flake about it...email me again. I'll be better! I hope you're well. I must be off. Tootles!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home