6.06.2005

fcc3000

dear friends,

today, i am totally guilty of using the fake cup of coffee 3000 (fcc3000). you see dear friends, i much like a fruit breezer, have two jobs mon. only, my first boss does not exactly know about my new data librarian position. this is because:

(a) i am afraid of her
(b) i want to quit, but the promise of publication looms large (even though i highly suspect it to be a phantom offer, never to appear in reality)
(c) i am afraid she will send stassi goons after me
(d) i am somewhat convinced that i can do this job evenings and weekends at least for a bit, while i phase myself out.

she does know that i am leaving the project, and our original discussion had me staying in montreal for may and june only.

anyway, i came in today extra early laptop in tow and set up as per normal. it is now 11am and i am leaving my stuff all set up (including an formerly steaming cup of tea from tim horton's) basically so that it appears that i am working, should she happen to walk by. i am off to be a data librarian in the afternoon, or rather learn how to be a data librarian... since i am filling in for a vaction leave starting on thursday and it will just be me in the office. scary.

yours in the name of unethical workplace behaviour,
cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home