2.14.2005

april in tucson?


dear friends,

rather exciting news tonight... a call from the university of arizona indicating that they like me, they really like me and want to pay me to come to their school. they will also pay for me to visit them for a weekend in april.

in the words of avril, "why'd you have to go and make things so complicated" much to be considered. but it is good to have some options.

also-- if you go here you can make your own fun hearts and lisence plates

the grand canyon stateswoman?
cam

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cam,
go for it sister!! arizona is so lovely and warm everyone i meet who's ever been there loves it. :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Ms. Cam said...

thanks anonymous poster!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this EJ??
Is EJ from Tucson???
I'm confussed????

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home