1.30.2005

you know it is sunday when...

dear friends,

you know it is sunday when you would rather be doing anything but school work, so you even do an online test. very 1997.

anyway, this proves that i am not as nerdy as y'all may think (although the test is biased towards those who are scienc-y and computer-y)


I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!



i trust you to tell me if i am a bigger nerd than you,
cam

ps- on the agenda tonight rockaberry and napoleon dynamite
pps- should be on the agenda: schematic diagrams of putnam's research design in making democracy work

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that your low nerd score might be related to your lack of star wars-awareness! I somehow managed to pull down a 65 on the nerd score... but that seems to still rank as a "Low Ranking Nerd". Pffft... low ranking.

Liam

7:54 PM  
Blogger Ms. Cam said...

I think to be a high ranking nerd you have to sacrafice all social skills.

A few more weeks in 505 and maybe I will move out of wannabe stataus.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home