12.30.2004

2004 top ten

dear friends,

here is my annual list, non-exclusive, list of good memories for the year.

happy new year,

cam

1. Becoming an Aunt. Although her current interests are not being far from my sister and eating paper, Hope is the smartest, sweetest most beautiful baby in the whole world.

2. Getting my MA, easily the most hellish year of my life but I am proud that I have the piece of paper, that I did it in 12 months and that I made some fab friends along the way

3. Three weeks in Krakow. Getting there on sketch Wizz Air all by myself, praying in amazing places with amazing people (for the most part) and my days in London before and after. (Also my days in Toronto before and after… the Pedro show, staying with Hilary and Lepp-Fransens)

4. Moving to the ICRM- Goodbye smallest apartment in the history of ever, hello fabulous Illustrious Circle Road Manor and all the fun that followed (minus Mr. Nibbleybites)

5. Pop Montreal- 6 nights, 6 shows… Tegan and Sara, Cuff the Duke, [pocket]Luke Doucet, Pete Elkas, [pocket] Gentleman Reg, Jim Guthrie, The Constantines, [many pockets] Blocks, Blocks, Blocks, Mission of Burma, and Rilo Kiley

6. Pops Montreal- many pops, fun friends, meeting fun friends boy friends, barfing.

7. High School Reunion 1&2- Carrie, Caryn [and Andre?] and then Anupa, Tasha, and Christy

8. The Conference Circuit (Grand Rapids and Kansas City)- presenting papers and catching up with Chris

9. The Arcade Fire CD Release at the Salvation Army Citadel with Luke, Tania and Priscilla

10. Scrabble, Salad Bowl, Psychologizer and Sociology Parties

So many others! My birthday, Christmas dinner with the girls, Being and hosting houseguests, Madonna with Carrie (again)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home