9.13.2010

for sale

dear friends,

this post is mostly just so i can list stuff on the effortless anthropologie trademarket
but a) hope you are all well and b) you can buy this stuff even if you are my friend.

thing 1:





adorable NWT Rachel Riley belted 50s style pink flamingo dress. Euro size 42 (U.S. size 10). Retailed for $300 plus at Rachel Riley purchased on sale for $150. Planned to wear to a wedding but ended up wearing something even more fabulous instead (hard to imagine, I know!). Asking $100 shipped.

thing 2:


Lovely Coast (a UK/Ireland chain that sometimes gets sold at Bloomingdales) dress. Unique colour. I call it portabello mushroom but it is a little more brown than that. Beaded neckline, dramatic back. It is a UK size 14 (rougly US 10).

Here is what it looks like from the back:

I purchased this in Dublin two years ago and wore it to two great weddings. I have mentally blocked how much I paid for it. But, since the first wedding was my best friends' it was a bit. I can part with it for $75 shipped.

thing 3

Very adorable wool sweater from Avoca (Dublin). Marked size 4 but I think this is Avoca house sizing. It fits like a medium/large. I can email you a close up of the print if you like and it is yours for $30 shipped.

thing 4

Fuchsia Ann Taylor sweater. Size M. Elbow length sleeves. Yours for $15 shipped.

Open to negotiations/trades with those short on cash but with genuine desire to provide a good home for this adorableness.

camacgregor at gmail dot com

fondly,
cam

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home