3.27.2005

greetings from trenton

dear friends,

so, yesterday i went to visit my grannie. and shortly after i arrived, my cousin shawn and his wife julie dropped by as well. subsequently, i experienced the best evs reaction to my going to princeton.

shawn: you're going to princeton?
cam: yep
shawn: isn't that where carelton went?
cam: (looking at shawn quizically, trying to figure out if there is a family friend named carelton)
shawn: like from the fresh prince?
cam: (hysterical laughter)
shawn: maybe not... didn't carelton go there or want to go there?
julie: shawn, you watched that one last week... carelton went to visit princeton
shawn: it is a good show, you know if there is nothing else on

shawn is five years older than me, and by all accounts (other than this) a grown up.

me and carelton, it's not unusual...
cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home